Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When outtakes are funnier than the final cut

So I was wrong about today. Ok, maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a good day! I haven't much to say for tonight other than my eyes were too tired to watch my friends, so I listened instead. Dinner Party at Nate's. Andre, I would say was my hero for the night; devising the plan so I didn't have to and stop and shopping like a champ. He didn't stop talking the whole ride to Astoria, but after that mainly just yelled, "Get outta my kitchen!" I left the waffle maker at your house 'thane. In retrospect, the waffles were kinda chewy and the Tropicana had no pulp. But Andre eventually got the hang of French Toast and we didn't kill Colin with milk products. If anyone's looking to buy Nate or any of his wonderful housemates a gift...give forks, cuz Andre hadda cut his doughy stack with a spoon. Thank you Nathen and TeeJ for doing the dishes. The project part of the evening will remain hush hush, but I will tell you; we worked with a lot of big names and a no nonsense creative director and I think people are gonna be talking about this. Please don't hold your breath.

Finally I'm warm, and soo not into facing a new day, however I like to think no day is completely lost so here were my favorite highlights about this one:

-Zach's school was cancelled and he got to rest.
-The terrible barre: O'Hara doing her own arms, Garra grilling FatMan, Me texting with my phone down my leotard, Zee just standing still for deggages, SiscoKid's leopard print ballet skirt, and Meesh sick posture in btwn kickboxing moves.
-Andre Palmer
-Colin's housecoat
-trimming Nicky C's fro
-our epic discussion of the new Tropicana design.
-Rachel, your bathroom door is on upside down.
-Nate's pissy attitude to get what he wants ;)
-Nicky telling me I only use the pout lip to get what I want lol.
-My nap in Jay's car on the way home.

Tomorrow.This.is.Calm.




...Ricky.
"Jesus Christ" by: Brand New

1 comment: