Thursday, March 26, 2009

And being more like fire like a firefly!

i have so much i could say, tons of drafts with random lines of sidewalk genius. But i can't so much blog because I'm just waiting for Mulan to "put on a face" and then we are off to Adelphi Battle of the Bands 2009. Has it really only been one year? And before that, had it only been a year since then? What unprecedented adventures started by going to this very event year after year. I can't help but smile to wonder how many times we've gotten ready for the rock show, how many outfits were passed up in foraging for "that's the one!" She's the best sidekick a scene girl could ask for, no matter how many times we burned my neck with the blow dryer or mis-dyed chunks of my hair. The playlist has evolved and I firmly believe the outfits are getting better. These eyes are tired but these ears...they are 18 again.




...Ricky.
"Sparklegirl" by: Letters to Cleo

No comments:

Post a Comment