Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh we're gonna die like this you know oh oh ohh

Ya know what just really pisses me off?
Band boys with red hair. What the fuck. And knowing the truth. Knowing certain truths about someone is such a downer when clearly all you are trying to do is get a superficial boost from their cute little head. Too bad you are so privileged to know it's actually cute little dickhead.

And another thing-
If you're going to have a problem with me, it might as well be for a reason. I mean come on...there's tons of kinda off things about me just pick one! Otherwise let's just be friends, I'm totally into sharing my peanut butter sandwich if you're interested.

Knowing too much sucks sometimes. My mom would be totally proud and jealous of me for the amount of dirt that I shovel in since she was in fact the one who passed super nosiness down to me. Everytime I hear a new piece of hush hush I picture Roxy Jo sitting there on the front porch overhearing the neighbors and stopping walkers for the down the road gossip. My aunts too, love the hushed word. Yet I've found that at times knowledge can be a curse. You have to know how to manage it or you get cranky, very very cranky.

Ya know what just really spoils a perfectly cranky dispostion?
Digi delay. What the hell. And knowing what song he's playing. Knowing certain chord progressions put that smile right back in your cheeks when clearly, you weren't that upset to begin with. Good thing your friends know you all too well.

"Any requests?"
"hmm something that will make me giggle."


Oh Dakota!
Damn those band boys with red hair.




...Ricky Garden.
A 72 Telecaster Reissue in Digi Delay.

4 comments: