Sunday, January 18, 2009

and all the bad boys are standin in the shadows...

It's easier to think your thoughts in the morning. Something about the quiet, the aloneness that makes the world seem bigger and you seem smaller, the way it should be. It's so easy to let our world become four-walled and one-toned, its easy to make life 3 minutes and 41 seconds long. The morning is a perfect time to stretch that out.

I have to leave for work about 4 minutes ago, but I'm wrapped up in thoughts of this weird banana orange juice I found and if everyone I know slept in a bed last night. Its cold out there. The past two days havent been on days for me. They've been very off days actually. With the exception of a surreal conversation with Timmy, everything has just been cranky. I'm sorry to those I picked fights with. I'm working on it, promise.

The morning gets lighter, much to my dismay cuz I'm just not sure I'm ready for another day. I'm not sure I'm equipt. Have you ever had to stare fear down and say, I just don't care?




...Ricky.
"Free Falling" cover by: John Mayer

3 comments:

  1. You are easily the most equipped person I know. You got tools people never heard of and magic that people only dream of. Erica Martin is something special. Thats my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 banana orange juice.
    i also <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look whos got a blog as well! i like reading yours!

    ReplyDelete