Sunday, January 25, 2009

oblivion roads

On the grounds of lateness and typos, I swore I'd never blog before a.m. work again. I lied under oath. The thing is I'm sick of being cold and tired of waking up when they are going to bed and vice versa. I'm so over being nervous for tomorrow. Dance. If I could describe to you the mixed awkward feeling of dread and fear that looms over this house, I would. But I think you'd have to know what's gone on and what we've been through, and I don't think you'd believe us. My car is warming up to go to Starbucks, that delightful little shop where not all the regulars are kind and not all the first timers are snots. Last night Meesh, E.Woods, Phil, Chan, and I went ghost hunting. With an excellently educated tour guide and enough spooks left over from the house we live in...we pretty much scared the shit out of ourselves. Solid times. This blog is going no where and I think Helena's ready for me. Wish me patience today and wish TC some quiet rest.



...Ricky.
"Back Here" by: BBMak

No comments:

Post a Comment