Saturday, May 16, 2009

Normale.

They say after a while a workaholic becomes their job. Well I have become the secret. Of course it is taboo to say much more because, after all, it is a secret. Another one. But in a time where there is so much going on in my head and heart that I don't wanna write at all, you guys keep inviting me places that beg for documentation. I think you're doing it on purpose. Thus, I have 17 pages from the past 48 hours alone, 8 of which I let Mike Condition read on the car ride home tonight. That makes 2 Conditions and zero regular people that I've ever let read The Book. And while my mind is of little use to me tonight (especially after those last texts and songs), I wanted to tide us over with:

11 things I Love:

1. The blue star sticker on the Listerine bottle Andre stole from work to cure my gingivitis.

2. The fact that you guys tell me when you've "caught up on" reading my blogs, and then ask me to text you when there's a new one up.

3. That certain band boys took it upon themselves to decide they should autograph the inside cover of The Book, and that the rest have you have followed.

4. That Devin gets excited when I @reply him. lol. really.

5. That one year later I have upgraded to living in a house, rather than in my car.

6. That Mike and Andre love those 6 songs as much as I do.

7. That Jay knows when I'm sad it just means I'm tired and he tells me to go to bed lol.

8. "You greedy Americans, you think you're so entitled." "A lot of us feel really bad about that."

9. That no matter what happens, there's a song for that.

10. 11:11, 8:08, and 1:43

11. That he loves me anyway.





...Ricky.
"Island" by: Starting Line

No comments:

Post a Comment