Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i don't know what to say anymore

I have pages and pages in the Book ready to be turned into blogs, but I just haven't the energy of heart to do so. I'm sick, but not uninspired. I'm heartbroken, but not going anywhere. What can I say that will clear my head? And where are the words I want to give to my friends? Lately all I've had time to think about is that playground, and how that was so so long ago. My body is fighting me like a gladiator against doing the things that instantly make me smile. But Scout and Jem are fictional characters I am not scared of and I will sing like Alex Gaskarth through any bout with whooping cough. I scribbled this on a tissue sometime in my past 4 days of deterioration;

Most of my tears are tired ones
and most of my thoughts are biased right now.

Some of my tweets are hopeful,
some of them are blatant lies to fool the @repliers out there.

A few of my songs are new,
yet there are a few that just play over and over and over again.

Little of what I say is definite,
but a little faith can get you a long way.

There is a lot to be thankful for,
besides there's a lot of cities for them to hit.

Every day is another ending; a last chance, a goodbye.
I believe in the flashy eyes.
Every one of them.




Ricky.
"In the Blue" by: We Shot the Moon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for saying anything. And it seems to me you know exactly what to say, if only subconsciously. (<--Right click spell check helped me with that word.) Thank you for only half blog-failing and being miles ahead of the curve. P.S. Thinking kills. Be careful. I think too much and I know you think a lot, but, perhaps, its the thinking without releasing that really kills. Hm. Maybe you can think all you want so long as every once in awhile you write a blog post pretending you have no idea what to say (when in reality your profundity is, well, profound). Perhaps you or we have it all figured out by not really having anything consciously (<--more right click spell-check) figured out at all. Nah, that's foolish and comes across as forced depth in this blog comment. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete