Saturday, April 25, 2009

Temporary Post...

So I woke up this morning with the planned task of clearing this cluttered head in, apparently, a much anticipated blog. But it's not ready yet. I'm having this conversation with Jay right now about how it works, the business of secrets,and how there are days like these that define "hurt on the job." Because while it's awesome knowing things and having people come to you, the catch is actually having to know them. The burden is part of the gift. Some days having to know who is hurting who and who secretly feels that way, it wears me out. Yet secrets is a business, and the teller I spoke with last night and I, we are professionals. So this is a temporary "Be Back after Lunch" note for those of you who keep texting me asking if a new blog is up. It's not, but I promise it'll be here as soon as my head wraps around everything all of you voluntarily told me last night. Thank you for keeping me in business, I appreciate you patronage.



secretly prone but publicly grateful,
...Ricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment