Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ampheta-Me Tonite!

It's possible that my coffee beverage was laced with speed this morning. Or it could just be that all I ingested was that coffee beverage this morning. Or it could be that in a few hours Radio and I will go to the concert of the millennium. Yeah, it's prolly the first one.

I am spazzing out right now. My whole body seems to be trembling in effort to beg me to lie down and sleep but I cannot! Not only were the last two days some of the longest, roughest in recent history, but also my roommate is here and I am leery of her mood right now so I'm trying to be quiet. Do you know how hard it is to be quiet on speed? I'm so hyper I hung up the mountain range of clothes on my floor. If you know me you know that's very bizarre behavior. Now I want to write, to try to calm myself...but that's not looking promising either. I'm too frazzled for observations. I should probably do some yoga or something. Yeah.

I logged onto webNC.com and my personal symptoms evaluator, NC himself, told me I have a case of Nervousmercydrewclosis...which is pretty serious. It comes from a high anticipation to Mercy Mercedes and Nevershoutnever. Tragic. webNC.com does not endorse or approve this message.

I guess I will tell you guys about everything I have to tell you about later...prolly tomorrow. Or Monday. And if anyone knows how to low things down just a tad, please, @reply me immediately.




...Ricky.
"Drop Top" by: Mercy Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment