Monday, April 27, 2009

You don't have to worry....

I want...it to be announced that my friends are playing Bamboozle.

I want...this song to play over and over and over again.

I want...world peace.

I want...people to stop telling me Scout and Jem are imposters.

I want...a really big glass of water.

I want...the economy to get well soon.

I want...today to drag on.

I want...it to mean something when I step in front of an audience.

I want...to be the duck that's not in a row.

I want...to kiss somebody that wants to kiss me back.

I want...to be the only one! The only one that's knocking at your door!

I want...more water.

I want...someone to come with me to get my MRI tomorrow.

I want...to dance the Chase Coy piece.

I want you to visit This Condition's myspace and to come to the re-staging of my To Write Love on Her Arms piece outside at Adelphi Wednesday at 1pm.

I want to go outside and lay in the sun with my headphones on and come up with a genius ending to these 2 pieces.

This is a great day for a glass of water.









...Ricky.
"Whoever She Is" by: The Maine

1 comment: